Parent workshop 2- Parenting and caring for children to teens with anxiety.
Booklet written by ex Early Years Teacher and now business owner- Yoga for children. B.Ed EarlyYears/Primary. Level 3 Yoga Teacher.
· Emotional well-being.
· Types, Signs and symptoms of anxiety.
· Recognising stress that leads to anxiety.
· Psychological vulnerabilities for anxiety.
· Outside factors that build resilience.
· Role of hormones.
· Role of the amygdala and other functions of the brain that affect behaviour.
· Importance of mindfulness, gratitude, affirmations,
· Techniques and daily activities to help with re-occurring anxiety.
· Influence of nature and nurture.
· How to deal with anxiety in any situation.
· Ways to build resilience in your children.
· Brain, stress and body connections.
· Role of nature and nurture.
· Boys and anxiety.
· Working with feelings and stored memories.
· Yoga and breathing methods.
· Teen brain development
· Mindfulness and yoga with teens.
· Yoga and meditation techniques for all ages
Please purchase by emailing Yogamotorskills@gmail.com